The BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) Entrepreneur Immigration stream is for experienced entrepreneurs who are ready to invest and actively manage a business in B.C.
- Personal Net Worth: The Applicant must have at least a minimum of $600,000 in personal net worth.
- Experience: To qualify, you must have a minimum of: more than three years of experience as an active business owner-manager, or more than four years of experience as a senior manager,
- Business Plan: BC PNP on line registration must include a short business concept that will be assigned points based on proposed commercial viability, transferability of skills, and economic benefits.
- Adaptability Factors:
- English language proficiency:
- Previous visit(s) to B.C.:
- Canadian experience or study:
Once you create your online profile, the Application will go in the pool and will be invited to apply as per your scores. To calculate your individual scores please contact our experts on firstname.lastname@example.org