A student Visa is a non-immigrant visa issued to the student who wish to enter Canada to engage in studies at various levels which is post secondary, Bachelor (Graduate) and Master’s (Post Graduate) levels. Student Visas are offered generally for the duration of the course of study plus 3 months in Canada. Student Visa can be extended if the students intend to study further into any other program but the extension is on the discretion of the Immigration Authorities and the student meeting the criteria.
Benefits of Study Visa
- “It will change your life. You’ll come back a new person
- Personal Growth
- Intercultural Development ;
- Longer Stays Mean Greater Benefits ;
- A Lifetime of Benefits
- 20 hrs / week Part Time Working option
- Post Graduate work permit after completion of study
- Pathways for Canadian Immigration
- Students should have minimum education of Grade 12 with 50% score
- Language Requirements: IELTS score with minimum bands as per the various requirement of the educational institution, Please note some institute accepts application and offer admissions with 5 Bands also and some other might offer admission with low IELTS (Please contact us for more information) ;
- Financial Resources: The students should have enough funds to pay one year tuition fee and living cost.
- Tuition Fee: Students are required to pay application fee and tuition fee for at least one semester. The cost will be as per the tuition fee laid down by various educational institutions. The tuition fee is refundable if the visa is rejected.
We work with most prestigious Institutes in Canada and will be happy to assist you in College and Course selection. Please contact us on email@example.com .