Opening Hours Mon to Fri - 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM Sat & Sun Closed
Call Us +1 905 792 7449, +1 289 617 0707, WhatsApp: +16473549090
Email Us info@swicimmigration.ca

Visit Visa

Visit Visa is required for individuals who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada, and are legally authorized to enter Canada to:

  • visit Canada on holiday (vacation),
  • visit family,
  • conduct business, etc.

If you do not require a visa to enter Canada, you may require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

A person who enters Canada on a visit visa should leave Canada after the Authorized period of stay or 6 months whichever is earlier.

What does the officer require?

  • that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay,
  • show that you have enough funds to maintain yourself and your family members while you are in Canada and to return home,
  • the purpose of visit to Canada is genuine.
  • not intend to work or study in Canada unless authorized to do so,
  • be law abiding and have no record of criminal activity,
  • not be a risk to the security of Canada,
  • provide any additional document requested by the officer to establish your admissibility, and
  • be in good health (complete a medical examination if required).

For more details contact our consultants and email us for your case specific queries on info@swicimmigration.ca