Visit Visa is required for individuals who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada, and are legally authorized to enter Canada to:
- visit Canada on holiday (vacation),
- visit family,
- conduct business, etc.
If you do not require a visa to enter Canada, you may require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).
A person who enters Canada on a visit visa should leave Canada after the Authorized period of stay or 6 months whichever is earlier.
What does the officer require?
- that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay,
- show that you have enough funds to maintain yourself and your family members while you are in Canada and to return home,
- the purpose of visit to Canada is genuine.
- not intend to work or study in Canada unless authorized to do so,
- be law abiding and have no record of criminal activity,
- not be a risk to the security of Canada,
- provide any additional document requested by the officer to establish your admissibility, and
- be in good health (complete a medical examination if required).
For more details contact our consultants and email us for your case specific queries on email@example.com