British Columbia Enterpreneur
The BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) Entrepreneur Immigration stream is for experienced entrepreneurs who are ready to invest and actively manage a business in B.C.
- Personal Net Worth: The Applicant must have at least a minimum of $600,000 in personal net worth.
- Experience: To qualify, you must have a minimum of more than three years of experience as an active business owner-manager or more than four years of experience as a senior manager,
- Business Plan: BC PNP online registration must include a short business concept that will be assigned, points based on proposed commercial viability, transferability of skills, and economic benefits.
- English language proficiency
- Previous visit(s) to B.C.
- Canadian experience or study