Canada Start-up Visa
Canada’s Start-up Visa Program targets immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to set up businesses in Canada that:
- are innovative
- can create jobs for Canadians
- can compete on a global scale
To be eligible for the Start-up Visa Program, one must have:
- have a qualifying business
- get a letter of support from a designated organization
- meet the language requirements: You must take a language test from an approved agency and include the results with your application, or we won’t process it. You must meet the minimum level of the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 in either English or French in all of these four areas:
- bring enough money to settle
What are Designated Organizations?
Designated Organizations are business groups that are approved to invest in or support possible start=ups through the Start-Up Visa Program. To apply for the Start-up visa Program, your business idea or venture must get the support of one or more of the designated organizations listed below:
- Venture Capital Funds
- Angel Investor Group
- Business Incubators
Our Team of Experts will help you in :
- Understanding your business and discussing the possibilities of set up in Canada.
- Prepare and submit a business plan.
- The process to pitch your idea that is different and innovative.
- Assist you at every step in contacting the Designated organization to get letter of support. However, the final decision lies with the Designated organization only.