A student visa is a non-immigrant visa issued to a student who wishes to enter Canada to engage in studies at various levels, which are post-secondary, Bachelor (Graduate) and Master’s (Post Graduate) levels. Student Visas are generally offered for the duration of the course of study plus three months in Canada. Student Visa can be extended if a student intends to study further into any other program although the extension is at the discretion of the Immigration Authorities if the student meets the criteria.
Benefits of Study Visa
- It will change your life. You’ll come back a new person
- Personal Growth
- Intercultural Development
- Longer Stays Mean Greater Benefits
- A Lifetime of Benefits
- 20 hrs/week Part-Time Working option
- Post Graduate work permit after completion of study
- Pathways for Canadian Immigration
- Students should have a minimum education of Grade 12 with a 50% score.
- Language Requirements: IELTS score with minimum bands as per the various requirement of the educational institution. Please note some institutes accept the application and offer admission with five bands also but some others might offer admission with low IELTS (Please contact us for more information).
- Financial Resources: The students should have enough funds to pay a one-year tuition fee and living costs.
- Tuition Fee: Students are required to pay the application fee and tuition fee for at least one semester. The cost will be as per the tuition fee laid down by various educational institutions. The tuition fee is refundable if the visa is refused.