We are responsible and are completely committed to ensure all our customers that their privacy along with all the private details are tightly protected. As you know that it is very essential for any company’s website to collect the valid information of their customers.
There hence, we have asked you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website every time. Thus, this can be assured by you as it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Essential Information We Ask For
We are subjected to ask our customers to serve the following information:
Your Email Address
Your Valid Phone Numbers
Above all we are required with the following other details too like demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests, Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What is the Objective to collect the information?
Our website asks for this information of our customers just to better understand their needs and provide them with a better service. Apart below are the following particular reasons that will help you to gather our objective to collect your particulars.
For Keeping our Internal Record
We always work to improvise our product and services and thus, this should be known by you. For this we may use the information to send them periodically as promotional email about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the provided email address.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secured with us. Therefore, to accomplish our commitment and to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures. These all bars are to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Methodology to Use Cookie
Cookie – An introduction of cookie leads us to gather that it is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s storage. When you gets agree once, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies permits web applications to count you as an individual. Further, the web application can easily tailor its operations to your requirements, likes and dislikes just by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Our website is termed to use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. With this, users get help to analyze data about web page traffic and improvise website in order to tailor it to the customer needs. Note - We only use this information for our statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Thus, in nutshell, cookies help us to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor certain things. This includes which pages you find useful and which you do not. Remember, a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Apart, it is optional that you accept or decline cookies. Though it is witnessed that most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Therefore, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Note - Fraudulent use of the website may make you subject to civil or criminal sanctions.
Add on Links to other Website
We have links to other websites that will enable you to visit to other website of your interest easily. In case, if the customers desire to use these links to leave our site then they should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, in such condition our website cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites. It is because this privacy statement does not govern such sites.
Note – The customers should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Protection of Your Personal Details
We are one of the most reputed and committed entrepreneurs in the market and do not support unethical values. We never project to sell/share, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
We are committed to use your personal information just to send you promotional information about services offered by third parties or our company. It is somewhat your subject of interest which if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
The customers are free to request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. You just have to pay a small fee. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send an email to email@example.com
In case, if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We promise you that we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Disparities and Grievances
The customers can question, comment, report of incidence or conduct their grievances or disparities very freely and can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The term www.swicimmigration.com “us”, or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you”, “Your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All the content placed in the WebPages of this website is for the general information and use of the customers only. Thus, it is subject to change without notice.
- Accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website is offered without any guarantee.
- In case if the customers acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors then we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We are not liable for usage of the content or materials that is placed in the website. It is at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. The customers must take their own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet their specific requirements.
- Our website is licensed to us and the content placed on this website is our property. This material includes, but not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Other website is strictly restricted to imitate the content or layout, design of the website. We can take action in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website will lead you to pay a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Periodic links to the other websites will be operated by the website. These links are provided for your convenience to provide additional information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any dispute arising due to use of this website is subject to the jurisdiction of Ontario Court of Justice, Brampton.
Changes on the website prior Notice